The Danish Patent and Trademark Office is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Our customers' demands for quality in our services and working processes have always been of essence to us.
To meet these demands, and to show that we are able to deliver the same fine quality each and every time, we became ISO certified in 2005.
Learn more about ISO certification (International Organization for Standardization) at the official ISO-website.
Nordic Patent Institute
NPI offers the following services:
- International Searching Authority and Preliminary Examination Authority under the PCT system for residents of the contracting states
- International Type Searches in connection with national patent applications
- Supplementary International Searches
- Searches for other patent authorities and private customers.
>> More information about NPI
Accelerated Examination Search
- is an extended novelty search adapted to the guidelines of USPTO for an accelerated examination search. The search explores:
1. US granted patents and patent applications
2. Foreign patents and published applications
3. Non-Patent Literature
>> Read more about this search
Please contact our Customer Service Center on
Mon - Thursday 9H-16H (GMT+1).
Friday 9H-15H (GMT+1).
Tel: +45 4350 8301