For many companies the main issue has changed over the past few years when it comes to protecting intellectual capital. IPR has gone from "a necessary evil" to being an essential part of the business strategy. As a natural consequence of the ever-increasing globalisation, it is often these types of assets that drive value growth.
Already today, the IP system has great difficulty in managing the demand for rights arising from globalisation. If the development continues, a real collapse threatens the system within a few years.
Therefore, efforts to improve a functional IP system today is a strategic key issue for anyone who cares for the business development and future competitiveness of the companies in the international market.
Read more in our yearly reports:
Nordic Patent Institute
NPI offers the following services:
- International Searching Authority and Preliminary Examination Authority under the PCT system for residents of the contracting states
- International Type Searches in connection with national patent applications
- Supplementary International Searches
- Searches for other patent authorities and private customers.
>> More information about NPI
Accelerated Examination Search
- is an extended novelty search adapted to the guidelines of USPTO for an accelerated examination search. The search explores:
1. US granted patents and patent applications
2. Foreign patents and published applications
3. Non-Patent Literature
>> Read more about this search
Please contact our Customer Service Center on
Mon - Thursday 9H-16H (GMT+1).
Friday 9H-15H (GMT+1).
Tel: +45 4350 8301