Danish Patent and Trademark Office has developed the management tool, IP Response, which you can use free of charge to test your company’s work with IP.
During the online test you will go through 20 questions concerning various aspects of your work with IPR. Based on your answers, you will get a report with an overview of your company’s efforts and results and with tips on how you can move on from your current level.
The tool is a spin-off of our previous work with IP Audit – a project financially supported by the European Social Fund. The Danish Patent and Trademark Office, in cooperation with private IPR advisors, analyzed 83 companies’ work with IP and IPR. The project is described in further detail in this report (only available in Danish): “Strategisk IP-audit – Har din virksomhed styr på videnværdierne”.
Nordic Patent Institute
NPI offers the following services:
- International Searching Authority and Preliminary Examination Authority under the PCT system for residents of the contracting states
- International Type Searches in connection with national patent applications
- Supplementary International Searches
- Searches for other patent authorities and private customers.
>> More information about NPI
- Test your company and get a free report!
The purpose of the test is to provide insight into your company's way of handling knowledge and of the assets that knowledge creates. The test looks into whether your company works with strategies, processes and sharing of responsibility in relation to knowledge assets.
>> Access our IP Response
Please contact our Customer Service Center on
Mon - Thursday 9H-16H (GMT+1).
Friday 9H-15H (GMT+1).
Tel: +45 4350 8301