IPsurvey is a customized database where you can search patent information.
All you have to do is to setup a search profile with Danish Patent and Trademark Office (DKPTO) covering the areas of technology for which you want to maintain a regular surveillance. You can also monitor the patent activity of your competitors. The database will be updated regularly with new references, in accordance with your requirements.
You will be given personal access through which only you and selected coworkers can search in the patent literature. You will be able to add your own keywords and comments on the individual patent references.
* To access IPsurvey your browser has to allow cookies and session cookies. For guidelines on how to enable cookies, see the Help menu i your browser.
New user? Or do you want us to contact you?
If you would like to become a user, or if you are already a user of IPsurvey and have any questions - Please contact us on tel. +45 43 50 80 00 or fill in the form and we will contact you
Patent Prosecution Highways (PPH)
Patent Prosecution Highways (PPH) is an initiative that allows you to choose a much speedier processing of your patent application if another patent office has already performed a search and examination for the same invention.
>> Read more about PPH.
Nordic Patent Institute
NPI offers the following services:
- International Searching Authority and Preliminary Examination Authority under the PCT system for residents of the contracting states
- International Type Searches in connection with national patent applications
- Supplementary International Searches
- Searches for other patent authorities and private customers.
>> More information about NPI
Please contact our Customer Service Center on
Mon - Thursday 9H-16H (GMT+1).
Friday 9H-15H (GMT+1).
Tel: +45 4350 8301