On 1 June, Henriette Vængesgaard Rasch took up the new position and will contribute to continuing to strengthen the close collaboration with the customers and partners of the Danish Patent and Trademark Office.
‘We have been looking for a professionally skilled and customer-oriented profile, and we have found that in Henriette. She has a strong profile, a deep insight into intellectual property rights, and many years of experience from the IP industry. I am very much looking forward to working with Henriette, says John Jensen, Deputy Director General at the Danish Patent and Trademark Office.
The 53-year-old lawyer comes from a position as a consultant at Plougmann Vingtoft A/S. Prior to that, Henriette has worked as an advisor and partner at AWA A/S and before that she was employed at the Danish Patent and Trademark Office.
Henriette is looking forward to making the value of rights more visible and to creating value for Danish businesses.
‘For the time being, we are restarting Denmark and getting companies well on their way after a time with corona, and at a time like this it is important that more companies get control of their intellectual property rights. Together with the strong team at the Danish Patent and Trademark Office, I look forward to sharpening the profile of our office and to helping the Danish business community to protect and to get the most out of their ideas, says Henriette Vængesgaard Rasch.
Henriette Vængesgaard Rasch
- Born 1968
- Master of Law 1994, University of Copenhagen
- Henriette has been employed as a legal adviser at the Danish Business Authority, Danish Road Traffic Authority and at the Danish Patent and Trademark Office
- At AWA Law and AWA A/S, also with staff responsibilities
- Concurrently, she has completed a management training course at MBA level
- Since 2018, she has been a legal adviser at Plougmann Vingtoft A/S
- 1 June 2021 she takes office as Director of Trademarks and Design at the Danish Patent and Trademark Office